Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maru





...fuhh, I'm so excited when watching this!
Once, I had a similar Big Cat like that, it was my neighbour's though, but I still think its also part of me...hihihi
Its because it always comes around, went into the kitchen, begs for FOOD!. Yes, its always asks, not steals... We're always got excited when it enters the door... :):)

One day, my bibik bathe him... He got so wet, just like a born baby, so kawaii ^_^... But its face doesn't show that he's pleased at all! After got dried with a towel, it ran outside, kept licking its body, and poof! We never saw him again :(( Even its owner lost his sight... No one did ever see the large buddy ever since...
Huwaa.....We really2 missed u sooo much!!!

0 Comment to post here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...